So so so darling! I love those pics! I was just telling Jared that I wanted to take our family pictures in front of those doors!! :) I am happy that you posted your blog to FB because I lost your blog address. Your little Sophie is a doll!
I love the new layout! Really cute! I think my favorite (hard to choose but..) is the one with her and the red brick turning back to look at the camera. Who took the pics for this photo shoot?
Okay, now that my "blog stalking" front has been compromised, it's time for me to leave a comment. Trust me...it's been hard to hold back because that Sophie girl is so stinkin' cute. I just love all these pictures! She is so beautiful and has the cutest little personality. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that her and Ellie will be great friends someday! :)
11 comments:
I love her rosy cheeks! Peyton gets rosy cheeks all the time! I love it! I love the ones in front of the turquoise door! she is adorable!
So so so darling! I love those pics! I was just telling Jared that I wanted to take our family pictures in front of those doors!! :) I am happy that you posted your blog to FB because I lost your blog address. Your little Sophie is a doll!
I love the new layout! Really cute! I think my favorite (hard to choose but..) is the one with her and the red brick turning back to look at the camera. Who took the pics for this photo shoot?
She is so cute! I love those piggy tails :) And I love those rosy cheeks. So darling!!
Thanks! I forced JD into helping me take them. Neither of them were very happy about doing them!
They're all so cute, how could you pick one?! :)
They are so adorable!!! I love that area for pictures!!! She is darling as ever!!
Love the red door one. Her hand is on the frame and she's smiling:) You're pics look awesome- think you need to teach me some of your tricks!
I think they turned out really cute! Love her outfits!
i like the 4th one down. i don't know why but she's just so cute
Okay, now that my "blog stalking" front has been compromised, it's time for me to leave a comment. Trust me...it's been hard to hold back because that Sophie girl is so stinkin' cute. I just love all these pictures! She is so beautiful and has the cutest little personality. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that her and Ellie will be great friends someday! :)
Post a Comment