i really don't have much to post about at the moment...
so here are some pictures of the mini cupcakes i made for my friend sharon's baby shower. i thought they were delicious! everyone thought i got them from a bakery.
and, let me tell you a little secret...
i made them with soda instead of eggs and oil. yes, it really works (people always ask...like i'm going to tell you to try something that doesn't?) try it out, it's pretty tasty. just use 1 can (12oz) of any soda and cake mix, nothing else. mix them in a good combination though...
sadly, i had to reschedule my cake decorating class until january because it was during the time we were in tennessee, so more cakes to come!
ps.....7 more weeks
of what?
oh yes, SCHOOL!
i will be free for the first time in 19 years
(minus a year in new york)
3 comments:
So I never knew your car got hit by your neighbors! I hope it was an accident and not my fault! And thanks for the good tip on the cupcakes!
Those look very yummy!
Those look so cute! I loved the ones at Jenna's shower! I'll have to try that out with the soda?! That sounds pretty good!!
Post a Comment